Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oops :( (Need Some Parts)

.Ryan

Hiya folks,

Due to my own errors I reversed in a car park when I was parked next to a wall and did this to my offside mirror :(

post-21262-139286089892_thumb.jpg

post-21262-139286092107_thumb.jpg

post-21262-139286094395_thumb.jpg

Can anyone help me out with what parts I will need? Gutted :(

Thanks.

You'll need a whole mirror.

It looks like casing, glass and hinge are broken and indicator lens gone so basically all scrapped.

You should be able to polish out the scratches on the cover unless the cover is gouged, then in that case a new cover too.

Did you have puddle lights on it?

Likely candidates for you-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOCUS-MK4-08-PRIMED-ELECTRIC-DOOR-WING-MIRROR-O-S-RIGHT-RH-DRIVER-SIDE-NEW-/231034982265?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item35cac20f79

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-08-2011-WING-MIRROR-COVER-LH-OR-RH-SIDE-IN-MOONDUST-SILVER-/171160040401?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d9eef3d1

Not cheap in total but from Ford you'd be paying £107 for the mirror (manual fold/non puddle light), £62 for the cover, £27 for the indicator lens and £38 for the heated mirror glass. OUCH!

Yep, you've done a real number on that!

You're going to have to replace the whole thing (and less than £43 isn't a bad price, assuming that's the right one).

• 3 weeks later...