Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ecomode

dannyRJ13

on the way back - I did the A14, M6 route and hammered the little beast.

Heh.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I was on 5 petals for gears and anticipation, 3 for speed, 59.8mpg and had a "good Eco driver" (I think it was) trophy type thing. Now I've got 5 petals in everything, 61.5mpg and "see handbook for more tips". I'm sure it's just random. :D

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I was on 5 petals for gears and anticipation, 3 for speed, 59.8mpg and had a "good Eco driver" (I think it was) trophy type thing. Now I've got 5 petals in everything, 61.5mpg and "see handbook for more tips". I'm sure it's just random. :D

Mine still does nothing. I have all the petals and no trophy :(

I tell you I'm convinced it just allocates stuff randomly. All petals, now 63mpg, and still stuff all. I found with the last car, that was the more basic standard system, I could get "Eco Champion" quite regularly but that too suddenly stopped. I think the little Ford hamsters that control this stuff may have died. Maybe have to get them replaced at service?

My petals are full for anticipation and gears, and non existent for speed. Oops.

I can understand anticipation and gears but anyone know what the 'speed' one relates to? Can't think what metric the car would be measuring for that.

• 1 year later...

Hi there as my fiesta got all 5 green petals in all 3 categories but its still not showing up any trophy does any know y its still not showing trophies on my dash display please

Hi there

Can any one tell me how to reset eco mode on fiesta zetec s please😄

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club