Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took The Plunge

MattDRX

Well, the 1.0 ecoboost just didn't do it for me, thought of mapping it via pumaspeed for the 160 pack but would still have wanted wheels and suspension then leaving at least a 30 dent in me, got such a good deal when I bought it I sold the car back to Ford for £20 more than I actually paid for and got a 13 plate ST2 in white fully specd with Nav etc 6k on the clock for £14k. I was thoroughly impressed on the drive and ride comfort. Did my commute in it ( 70 miles which !Removed! Ford off ) and saw 45mpg on the run.

Picking up this week and cannot wait. Theory is its only 1k more than the 1.0 with tuning pack but it'll still !Removed! over it and hold its value much much better.

This is interesting, I had been looking at at trading in my ecoboost back and taking out an ST-2 but I'm just not sure. How much did you pay for your ecoboost and what did ford offer yourself; as well as that what was you paying per month for the ecoboost and what will you paying now for your ST? If you mind stating.

I paid 10495 for the car but it was the one they had ready, just a white zetec with sync. Was a cash sale ( I know lucky ) and got given 10505 back for it somehow. ST is 14K on the dot, financed the balance at 174 pm over 24 months ownership at the end no balloon payment.

Also if you want to do it do it quick before the price of yours go down. Well worth it, really does feel special such a good sound dump valve is a plus quite rare on factory cats these days but not a stupid trumpet one

It's something I'm going to definitely consider, I like the look of the new ST but looks a little bit too boy racer for me I think. The cars stats really are in a league of it's own in regards to the pricing. But I was looking at getting a bigger car in general rather than a hatchback for my next car, glad you're happy with your purchase and so you should be with a 14k price tag, despite it being second hand - there is no difference I think and the benefit is that it is already ran in well.

It was an awesome second hand buy and deal, oh and they chucked in 3yr Gap policy and that Ford wheel and tyre care plan which imo is open to so much abuse. And they are supaguarding it. I think the ST is color specific it's white again but I don't think I could live with an orange one. The old Cosworth Blue would have been my choice but hey.