• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience


Tdci Hose Identification

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I wondered if anybody could identify a hose on my mk1 1.8 tdci 115 please.

It is between the intercooler and turbo, above the metal pipe. It's red and has two hose clips on it. If you look on this link....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-CONNECT-1-8-TDCI-TURBO-INTERCOOLER-TO-TURBO-HOSE-PIPE-/261232334543

It is the one you can see next to the writing.

Mine has a bit of oil coming out the bottom of it and it recently left a light misting over the top of the metal pipe. What does that indicate and could that cause any damage? What would normal symptoms be if this hose failed?

Could anyone also point me in the right direction to buy a replacement please?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now