Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Custom Made Seat Half Leather Seat Covers - £100

liameen

Evening All,

Just fitted my recently ordered half leather seat covers. Apologies for the picture quality (mob phone) will upload more later with camera. Got them from aliexpress. Link below:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Free-shipping-for-Ford-Focus-seat-cover-Focus-focus-special-car-faux-leather/1223027382.html

They cost under £100 or around €120 and delivery is / was free. They are custom made for the Focus MK2.5 (they also do newer / older Foci)

Took about 2 weeks from order to delivery (from Hong Kong) and the customer service was excellent. I hated the original grey cloth seats in my Focus so its a cheap mod for anyone looking to upgrade their interior. Other colours are red, gold/yellow, black, grey.

Comments / questions welcome!!

Image0470.jpg

Nice find, they look very nice, been looking at something like this myself.

Take some more (better quality pics) when you can.

These look real good for the money, wondering how they will fit the sports style seats in the zetec s as they are a different type of sports seat in the sellers pictures - however in those pictures they look amazing.

What's the ordering process? That listing is confusing to day the least!

Also do they have holes for the lumbar support lever etc.

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

These look real good for the money, wondering how they will fit the sports style seats in the zetec s as they are a different type of sports seat in the sellers pictures - however in those pictures they look amazing.

What's the ordering process? That listing is confusing to day the least!

Also do they have holes for the lumbar support lever etc.

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

Aliexpress got my led badge lights from them. You order, they hold the money, the supplier gets the part together, they transfer your money, supplier posts it to you, week or so from china, and you get your shiny new package in the post.

thanks lads,

few more pictures below of the seat covers. Very impressed so far.

DSCI0134800x600.jpg

DSCI0133800x600.jpg

DSCI0132600x800.jpg

DSCI0131600x800.jpg

DSCI0130600x800.jpg

DSCI0129600x800.jpg

DSCI0128800x600.jpg

DSCI0127800x600.jpg

DSCI0126800x600.jpg

DSCI0125800x600.jpg

Very nice, thanks for that, think I will be adding to my shopping cart.

No worries.

Ref Higgsy question above - my Seats are the sports style zetec seats so they fitted very nicely. Its a good tight fit and takes about 2 hours to complete the job. Its fairly physical but well worth taking your time.

The covers are secured by straps underneath that tighten front and back, Velcro and clips. They covers fit so snugly anyways that they don't even need additional securing.

I don't use lumbar myself so no hole for the handle - but its very easy to gentle move the level inside the covers - I would imagine the seller / maker would fit a hole if you asked him (Ben Liu). He certainly wanted loads of photos of the original seats showing headrests, front back and splits before he started.

Took about 2-3 from placing the order to receiving the covers. Delivery was free and I also didn't get hit by customs.

I choose the blue to match my existing blue stitching in the wheels and mats.

Absolutely shed loads of Focus stuff on aliexpress.com like sat covers, carbon fibre wrap for the dash already cut and ready to stick, badges, lights etc etc.

Good find methinks if it saves a few bob for anyone!!

oh nice one about the seats, I think I will definitely consider a set - for the money they look really good, would also go very nice with my "s" theme.

Fair does they look the biz a lot better than the rubbish you get over here that slide all round the seat good find.

another link below for more seat cover pictures with different styles / colours

scroll down after clicking

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12-fox-seat-cover-ranunculaceae-the-uluibau-hatchards-new-carnival-seat-cover-customize/729046341.html

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club