Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centre Caps. Help

M4RC

Hi, for some reason my centre caps keep falling out, I'm on my second set and just went to put DMB stickers on and they were pretty much hanging of, the clips just seem to snap.

ALso does anyone have a link to the correct ones as I am sick of getting the wrong size

Did you buy the centre caps from a ford dealer? The only thing I can think is that either

The caps are too small, and don't fit tight enough in the hole

Or

The caps are too big and when pushed into the hole, the tabs are being bent or snapped off and then coming loose

Could be something completely different but that's all I can think of

Hope this helps

Ford dealership centre caps are about £6 I think I paid for mine

They can find the correct sized ones for your wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Did you buy the centre caps from a ford dealer? The only thing I can think is that either

The caps are too small, and don't fit tight enough in the hole

Or

The caps are too big and when pushed into the hole, the tabs are being bent or snapped off and then coming loose

Could be something completely different but that's all I can think of

Hope this helps

Ford dealership centre caps are about £6 I think I paid for mine

They can find the correct sized ones for your wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The first centre caps were originals and they came out then I bought other genuine ones and two of them fell out so now I bought slightly smaller ones and just glued them in and they are fine. Forgot to say, I know it's weird but it's after the car has been jacked up they seem to fall out, there not just falling out the clips themselves are snapping

You're removing them incorrectly, they should snap, generally they should be removed from behind the wheel and not pryed out,

Also I wouldn't glue them in, if you ever need to get a drive shaft out you need the wheel on and the cap off, could make very hard work out of that.

You're removing them incorrectly, they should snap, generally they should be removed from behind the wheel and not pryed out,

Also I wouldn't glue them in, if you ever need to get a drive shaft out you need the wheel on and the cap off, could make very hard work out of that.

I've not been removing them, they have just been snapping out.

I've no other option I'm sick of replacing them at £5.50 a piece. It's only a little bit of glue, they will come of no problem

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club