Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number Plate Lenses Pfl Vs Fl For Reversing Camera?

Blink

Quick question guys, I want to fit a reversing camera while I have the carpets and seats out.

Looking at the the type that are attached to a clear number plate light lens but can only see ones advertised as face lift versions, anyone know if the lenses on the pfl and facelift are the same or do they differ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Quick question guys, I want to fit a reversing camera while I have the carpets and seats out.

Looking at the the type that are attached to a clear number plate light lens but can only see ones advertised as face lift versions, anyone know if the lenses on the pfl and facelift are the same or do they differ?

Thanks

I have this one for my pre-facelift:

post-41109-142956162048_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142956164417_thumb.jpg

Sorry for poor pics. It's the same as this one although this isn't the exact one I bought.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221508434071

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Thanks for that, those are like the ones I'm looking at, even the listing on that one says "FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK / SEDAN 2009-2011" sorry about caps just copied it, so it will still fit pfl?

If its of interest, I have my old pfl focus reverse camera for sale

Still in pretty good condition I think and its a bit rarer than the standard black ones as it has a clear plastic lens to it so it matches the stock number plate light better. Only the camera itself is black

• Like 1

10pounds including postage?

it doesnt come with the video cable though as it'll be way too much faff to remove

can be bought cheaply though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Composite-Video-Cable-Yellow-Phono-Lead-RCA-Male-To-Male-RG59-Coax-Short-or-Long-/351284418399?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item51ca2ed75f

Ok cool will sort it as soon as got money

• 1 month later...

Hi don't know if you have started to fit the camera yet I have fitted both styles of camera to my cars and the older pre face lift type simply unscrews to remove it where as the face lift type uses a clip. I ended up removing the rear tail gate handle to gain access to the light good luck but it's worth the effort in the end.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club