Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All, Advice Needed Please!

Mattyboy

Hi, I'm a potential Fiesta owner and just stumbled into this excellent looking forum.

I've started looking and been offered a good deal on a private 2009 Zetec 5 door. I was really looking for a Titanium as i wanted the interior ambient lighting etc but I've seen some posts that suggest the zetec had at least some of it fitted as standard. Could anyone confirm this for me?

Hope you can help!

Don't know about it being included on the Zetec, but it's a reasonably easy and common mod to make.

Have a wee look around in the Focus section aa well ,

• Like 1

I've got a 14 plate zetec and this has the ambient lighting :)

Not sure about the older models though!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks for that. I'm not sure whether to go for the Zetec (only has 30,000 miles on clock) or wait for a Titanium to come up.

Just an update, I went to look at the Zetec today and, although the owner had assured me it was spotless, it had obviously been involved in an accident at some point :-( There was signs of damage down one side and a distinctly dodgy paint job.

Back to the drawing board.... I am now in the look out for a 09 Titanium (pre dpf). Did this year Titanium have the interior lighting kit (footwell, glove box etc) and is there anything else I should look out for?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club