Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are Your Thoughts On These Wheels

PepperingAngus

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-FORD-ST-STYLE-BLACK-ALLOY-WHEELS-ONLY-TO-FIT-FORD-FOCUS-MONDEO-CONNECT-/321787934272?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aec0e3640

I guess the above aren't OEM ford wheels. I was thinking about purchasing these for my focus that I will be purchasing soon, but I just want to get your response regarding the quality of these wheels, someone on here as bound to have a set.

I want to create something like.

photo-38843.jpg?_r=1365951245

They look like good replicas. I have looked at replica wheels myself in the past but have always been put off wondering if they are as strong as the genuine article or if they would crack on the first pothole. Hopefully someone will have a set and can advise you. Personally im not a fan of the all black look though and prefer to have contrasting alloys, each to their own though as its all about as long as you like it not everyone else!:)

I'm quite a fan of this but I do partly agree with WES180 it needs something else... Maybe the calipers painted or something... I have had replica wheels in the past and had no issues with the over the few years in service... Obviously it is not this exact set but you would hope they all have to follow a guideline to be safe... My 2 cents

I personally would be wary of replicas, I've heard of cases (not on the Focus) of replica wheels failing at motorway speeds and causing accidents. I'm sure they're not all like that but be careful!

• Like 1

That's Clare Jones old car I was ment to have the front bumper lol ;)

That's Clare Jones old car I was ment to have the front bumper lol ;)

I hope she gave you her rear bumper instead

100262210_ba-dum-tss-panorama--554f98507

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club