Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intermitent Turbo Boost ?????

marshy2312

hey guys so i got this 55 plate 1.6 tdci blow 2 turbos now on the 3rd this time ive repaired it myself so here goes new turbo fitted sump removed cleaned banjo blots cleaned new filter new injector seals everything was blown through using my airline... so heres the problem ive done about 30 to 40 miles on this turbo and its been playing up since install it will boost nice wen its on a cold start but as soon as she gets to a certain temp then she stops boosting.. egr valve has been changed due to setting the emg on all the time. ive changed the acuater on the back of the engine as i thought this could be my problem im running out of ideas now wat it could be any help will be great im fed up of these garages they dont do the job tidy and always charge for the full work even if they havent removed the sump :(

did you check the filter on the oil line towards the turbo?

yes all checked its getting loads of oil... forgot to mention this for some reason the vacum pipe going to turbo wen engine runs is constantly pulled down even wen shut off and wait for acuater to release it dont release it will only release if i take vacum pipe off the turbo ??? also wne the turbo does decide to work some times it kicks in at 2 an half thousand and other times 3000

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club