Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help - Standard Wheel Offset?

M4RC

I'm wondering what the standard wheel offset is on the 1.0 zetec s 2015 as I'm looking to buy a new set of wheels and would like an extra 20mm offset. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

So I want an offset of about 27.5?

Also is the "7" the width? If so would I get away with 7.5 with a slight tyre stretch?

That's for the 16", mines are the 17". I take it there the same?

Anyone?

27.5 may be okay. Its like having 20mm spacers on standard alloys (47.5). Standard 205/40/17 tyres will fit a 7" alloy, though you could push 215/40/17. (the latter may rub on that offset or if you have obese mates).

I'm no expert on this, just read a few American forum quotes on bigger tyres as I'm sick of these 40 profiles and want 45's.

27.5 may be okay. Its like having 20mm spacers on standard alloys (47.5). Standard 205/40/17 tyres will fit a 7" alloy, though you could push 215/40/17. (the latter may rub on that offset or if you have obese mates).

I'm no expert on this, just read a few American forum quotes on bigger tyres as I'm sick of these 40 profiles and want 45's.

Yeah that's what I'm looking for, the alloys I'm looking at are 7.5" I think and I'm just wondering if my standard tyres will fit.

What's the difference? Is the 45 just a Hightower tyre wall? I've no idea what all these numbers are haha

Slightly larger side wall to absorb the poor roads. 45 adds 20mm to the side wall height on the 205/45/17 compared to standard 205/40/17. I've got 15mm spacers to put on the stock alloys with springs, so I'm hoping the 45's fill the arch and don't rub.

Slightly larger side wall to absorb the poor roads. 45 adds 20mm to the side wall height on the 205/45/17 compared to standard 205/40/17. Google your query and check out the results.

Aww I see, that's good too know! I. We'd theses, the roads round my area are terrible

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club