Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KA Monster

croftsd112

I have no idea if this will work but I have an 03 KA and I have a 2ltr focus engine that has been turbo and super charged, will they fit together? I don't know but I'm going to try. I have a dream of a tiny little Ka with a monster engine and steering and braking to match. If there is anyone who has done something like this before I would love to know how it went.

Naw thats pants why not try a Jaguar XJS V12 with intercooler and Dodge Supercharger - now that would be a monster.

Yours would just end up like a Streetka lol

>;o)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if he ever was a member of this forum but I recall a lad i once knew on a Vauxhall Vectra forum fitting a 2.6 v6 Vectra engine into a KA. he also had the biggest turbo i'd ever seen in the boot piped up to the engine. at the time I knew him and the car the turbo wasn't running but that was still one hell of a fast little KA.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club