Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do i replace the right wing on my fiesta?

ryan1995fiesta

Hello all I'm Ryan and I am new to the forum.

I recently purchased a fiesta 2003 MK6 1.4 16v petrol 3 dr and one of the issues I have is the right wing is dented after it was struck. It has left opening the driver side door difficult as it catches the dent on the wing. So inevitably I hit the internet and bought a new right side wing, new indicator and bulbs. I now have an issue. I cant figure out how to get the wing off. I cant find all the bolts. I see two under the hood and as far as I can tell the hood itself also needs to be removed to gain access to the wing. Could anyone please help me with locations where the bolts are and what I need to remove to get to all the bolts?

I will get pictures if anyone needs them. Please ask if it would help.

Cheers Guys

Ryan

Hi Ryan, as no-one else has yet responded, I'll chip in by saying your new wing should show you where the bolt fixings are on the existing wing, and I believe the headlight has to come out. I think one of the bolts, 6mm from memory, needs a very thin spanner to get at it but I'm not sure which one, sorry mate.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

hood off, hood hinge off, headlamp out, bumper off, wipers off , cowl panel grille off, then 1 bolt in wheel arch area by side repeater, 2 lower bolts, 3 top bolts, 2 bolts under where headlamp was

• Like 2

Be prepared for rusty bolts/screws... I changed both wings on my mk6 before selling and it wasn't particularly fun

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

Hey thanks everyone for your replies im going to be starting it tomorrow would start now but chucking it down with rain. 

What i will do is get photos and make a how to post as it seems lots of people have this question but not many answers anywhere. 

Cheers all 

Ryan

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club