Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Insurance 1 years no claims

Tom HFord

Just a quick question has anyone been able to get insured on a fiesta zetec s with 1 years no claims, and if so for how much?

It doesn't matter if anybody else has, insurers have countless factors which will change the price.

Where you live (postcode specifically), what you do, where the cars parked at night, the list goes on and on.

For the record though, I just got rid of my Zetec S (now an ST), had one years no claims and was paying £950.

• Like 1

agree with above answer... and.....

your age is highly relevant here. I'm sure I could get insurance on that car with 1 yrs NCD but I am over 50 yrs old.

Also it is relevant why only 1 yrs NCD.   Could be that you have been driving for one year or could be that you had higher NCD in past but now have 1 yr due to claims causing it to step back down.

But also, if someone tells you how much they pay you have not mentioned Third party only, TPFT, Comp and what excess.  So many variables

• Like 1

I got a 09 zetec s just after i passing my test at 24 years old, so no NCB. I was fully Comp and only one on the insurance, I was paying £1400 a year, which has halved after a year of having it

I paid £880 on a 125 Ecoboost Zetec S with 1 years NCB. That's with an £11k claim as my Ibiza cupra was stolen & not recovered in March. I'm 21. Happy Hunting.

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

my insurance is roughly £1000 and cant wait to change all they have allowed me is tinted windows the recent denial was i asked what would be the charge for paining my front calipers and nope cant to that either.

Mines 1500, only Just turned 18 and didn't have a years no claims. (Would have but was on my mams insurance for a year) and that's without a box. I have a 1.0L ecoboost zetec s 16plate😁

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club