Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Irritating clicking

F0CUE

Had my focus 08 a year now and it just passed its mot with a couple of bush advisories. One thing that's been really annoying me is a strange click in the dash like the sound of winding up an old clock. From cold the car is 100% quiet then as soon as the temp reaches warm and u feel the heat coming out the fans the tick begins and lasts quite a while. I have tried messing with recirculation switches and ac on/off doesn't make any difference.

It has to be related to the heater system.
Maybe a damaged fan blade.

Sent from my SM-G930F

It started off being just central now it travels across my side and the cluster starts rattling for a bit its very annoying. Could it possibly be related to vibration transfer from the bad bushes?

Let me throw a maybe stupid answer in as house radiators sometimes do something like this. As they warm the metal expands and you hear the fast ticking 'like a clock'. So could it be something expanding due to getting hot?

I'm not sure tbh its one of these annoying phantom noises but a good theory though doesn't sound stupid to me :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club