Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Vent Surround

chrisjw

& continuing on with my fetish for all things blue.......................

Blue Air Vent.jpg

• Like 1

You should get a build thread going with post updates rather than creating a new thread for eveey little update. Easier to see progress updates without scouring the forums for hours trying to find stuff.

14 hours ago, chrisjw said:

& continuing on with my fetish for all things blue.......................

Blue Air Vent.jpg

These fit well. Where did you get them from? I got some from DMB but they seem too small (unless ASEAN spec cars have bigger rings?)

11 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

These fit well. Where did you get them from? I got some from DMB but they seem too small (unless ASEAN spec cars have bigger rings?)

Hi David

I got them off eBay.............................

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Mk7-5-BLUE-GEL-Heater-Vent-Rings-Zetec-S-ZS-ST-Ecoboost-Overlay/371794205165?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Chris.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See i wanna change mine to the gloss/matt black like the surrounded on radio, but don't want gel things, just actual new plastic vents

On 23/06/2017 at 10:18 PM, Luke4efc said:

You should get a build thread going with post updates rather than creating a new thread for eveey little update. Easier to see progress updates without scouring the forums for hours trying to find stuff.

Done

2 hours ago, lew_man said:

See i wanna change mine to the gloss/matt black like the surrounded on radio, but don't want gel things, just actual new plastic vents

The gel could actually pass for plastic.............until you touch it, of course.

• Like 1

On 04/07/2017 at 6:14 PM, lew_man said:

I've read that others have got new vents from Ford that were for the pre-facelift Metal edition that came piano black from the factory 

• Like 1

Just picked up a pair, so will get them sprayed the black like the stereo surround. : )

15 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

I've read that others have got new vents from Ford that were for the pre-facelift Metal edition that came piano black from the factory 

Yes mate true,i get all my gloss/piano black stuff from a Metal car and just use the reg as it was on our local ford dealer,had all heater surround

and secret compartment (little square piece) and all in black as its a pre-Facelift,sets my radio off now being black,wish i could get heater vent surrounds

even on the ones the side of the radio in piano black which i can just slot on.