Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Mk3 Focus Problems

jakerwalton

Hi Everyone,

Got a couple of issues with the 2012 Ford Focus Titanium I have owned for 9 months now. Stereo has been working a dream, one of the reasons I opted for the higher spec model was so I could have the reliability of the Sony headunit. A couple of weeks ago I was removing a bluetooth device from the headunit and it went into meltdown. Now the bluetooth. USB, Aux and Voice Control have all stopped working. I disconnected the battery for half an hour in an attempt to reset it but still no luck. Anyone got any other suggestions? Ford say it could cost me hundreds for them to find the issue and resolve it which I don't really want to spend if I can help it.

Second thing is I am looking at getting my windows tinted. Rear windows look a bit strange letting so much light in I think. While it is in, I was considering getting the chrome strips under the windows wrapped in black as well because they stand out too much for my liking. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of taking them off? If I can tell the company how to take them off rather than them have to try and figure it out themselves, the price will come down a fair bit.

Yes, I'm from Lincolnshire so I'm tight - but I also have a few weeks off work so thought it was worth popping the queries up here and seeing what responses I got. Thanks in advance for any help!

Jake

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know what fuse 67 actually is? (I have a fiesta not a focus so will be different)

Adman