Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SAT NAV SILENT

Laskababy

Stereo !!  It’s an In Car Entertainment System or Infotainment System these days, although my dad still calls his a ‘wireless’. Words used tell a lot about the age of the poster. 😄

I suspect 'Those of a certain age' might call them stereo's.

Also, and I might be sticking my neck out here as I've not seen the car but I would hazard a guess that the first replacement wasn't necessary either!

:unsure:

H

I'm no expert on the matter,just got told it needs a new audio system,the ford garage have tried everything they know and what Ford technical told them to do and nothing sorted it,also it was the same when I got the car they had technicians looking at it and again contacted Ford and they got the same answer,new audio system,I wouldn't fancy disconnecting the battery on the car,not very good at these things and on the other hand I shouldn't need to as this shouldn't be happening twice,also if I did disconnect the battery,what's to say it won't happen again in a few days,least it's a new system,iv spent a hell of a lot of money over the years on Ford cars so this is the very least I'd expect is to replace the whole unit.just shouldn't have taken 6 weeks to decide.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a phone call from the Ford garage today saying my sat nav is sorted,it was a software update but took a whole day to download the update in to sat nav system,at least that's sorted out of the way.

Well got the edge sat-nav sorted at long last,they downloaded software in to the system and for some reason was fine yesterday but stopped working this morning when the technician was testing it again,more emails to ford from the garage,the technician had another look and it turns out it was a lose wire at the back all along so I'm glad it's finally been sorted at last,I was honestly thinking about getting rid of the car but I'm going to keep it now,hopefully I can enjoy it now 😀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club