Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi :)

Vix

Found this forum yesterday - never heard about it before, but a reference to it on another forum and a Google search landed me here.

I'm Vix, live in Swindon and have been driving a Focus ST-2, Electric Orange, for the last 3 years. Sadly today me and ST part company :blink: as I've traded her in for a Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White.

The ST is a fantastic car and I always said I'd have it for a long time, but with the way petrol and road tax prices are creeping up I can't justify the expense any longer.

I've kitted the Fiesta out with Bluetooth/USB, Interior Pack 1, Keyless start, Reversing censors and foldaway mirrors. Have been told it should be with me in May, so the dealers are 'lending' me a Fiesta Titanium until my car is ready..

Will be a sad day, but I am excited about getting my new car (and having some cash in my bank at the end of the month!)

Hi Vix and welcome to the forum!! :P

Hi and welcome to the club.

Which forum was it you found us on?

It was ZSOC.com or zetecs.com...? Someone sort of hinted towards this place and I went to check in Google and found it there.

Have to say the information I've picked up in the short time I've been here has been fab - much better than others I've visited recently.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club