Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Two Questions:

jeebowhite

So, I popped out from work today over to my car, I was trying to find an autolock feature on my car, and it got me thinking...

If you had to pick one feature (as standard as it may seem!) of your current (primary) vehicle, that you could not live without... What would it be?

On the way back, I saw a very nice (ASBO Orange) Focus ST, and a very nice little customisation... The blue oval, was ASBO orange as well! and it got me thinking...

What small and/or "unusual" feature would you add to your car, to really make it your own (not talking major customisations, like overhaul the engine with a 9ltr! just a little thing!)

So my answers:

a) One feature I really couldnt do without - Electric Mirrors! I remember the days in the old 54 Fiesta Finesse, where I had to stretch and wobble the mirror, then lean back and realise I have to stretch and wobble again cos I was looking at it the wrong way!

B) Decent set of DRL's near the fog housing! I think that would look alright on my car :)

... Over to you all!

One feature/option I couldn't do without,(apart from the automatic transmission), would probably by the bluetooth/voice control. It makes travelling between my work sites so much easier. I can make & receive calls without having to pull over. My next car would definatly have to have this too.

As for choosing a small modification to make it my own, ermm, I guess the chrome grille piece I added. I've never seen another Fiesta with one my travels so far.

Paul

B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club