Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ben23394

Hello my names ben and i have just bought a 59 reg fiesta style.

I am looking to do some minor stuff to it just like upgrading the audio and other things that a normal teenage driver would do!

Welcome to FOC :)

Alrite man, welcome to the site. Got any pic of car? Where u from?

Hi thanks for the warm welcome :) yeah i have a picture but i am having a little trouble trying to upload my pictures :/

Yeah i'm from near Leeds in West Yorkshire i'm all new to this so please bare with me ha.

Hi thanks for the warm welcome :) yeah i have a picture but i am having a little trouble trying to upload my pictures :/

Yeah i'm from near Leeds in West Yorkshire i'm all new to this so please bare with me ha.

No worries. The best way to upload pics is to set up a photobucket account and upload your pics there. Then you copy a line of code from your pics there into your posts here.

Really simple once you do a couple.

Hello Ben and welcome along to the Forum. as 2011 Fiesta said, its easier to Create a Photobucket account, that way you can just copy the link into the Image Icon on the Forum.... If you need anymore help on how to do it, Just mail me as I have done it thousands of times on other V.Bulletin Run Forums.

Once again Hello!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club