Do Not Sell My Personal Information

xSoSeductivex

Hmmm... im not really feeling the pink...

I had pink wheels on my clio.. and I got ripped the hell out of.. so im steering clear of pink!! x

Some good photoshopping there mate

Luving the pink sport ka decal :lol:

Cheers mate, i try my best

I actually quite like the darker ones... hmmm.

Im definately staying away from pink, I got rinsed far too much at work because of them, my clio was "chavtastic" and I dont want that again!! lol x

Hey, I own a KA sport. My personal opinion I'd start on lowering the suspension as a foundation point, any car looks stupid on stilts especially when there's new wheels on it. 16's look sweet on a KA and you wont lose the handling or have to worry about scuffing, you can fit 17's but your choice which size. There are some really nice team dynamic wheels in Halfords (and i do love the pic with the black wheels) and ebay's a good option to use. have a look on http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/KA there's all sorts on there that might help you out.

A light tint is always good, on my old car i went for 45% on the front and i think it was 40% on the back cost me £175. Ask any questions...here to help :P x

Be very careful with tinting the front windows as the police have clamped down alot on this due to redcued visibility for them to see into your car.

They allow very minimal tints of the front.

i think the tints have to allow something like 75% of light through. Dont quote me on that.