Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Im Bored!!

xSoSeductivex

Nothing worse than a car that throws all your money away.

I have had Fords for over 7 years and never had anything surprising happen to cost me money. Had a Corsa for 12 months and that was starting to cost so its now off the road and back in a Ford.

Nothing worse than a car that throws all your money away.

I have had Fords for over 7 years and never had anything surprising happen to cost me money. Had a Corsa for 12 months and that was starting to cost so its now off the road and back in a Ford.

It was my dad that told me to get the KA, my dad has always had fords or vauxhalls and said they are the most reliable cars he's ever had. So I have him to thank, I just hope my KA isn't going to be an !Removed! like the clio!

I must admit my dad has had a ford for a while and he hasnt many problems but my friend had an ST170 which had no end of trouble but i think that was more the way he drove!

I am hoping my car stays reliable as a previous jap owner i have high expectations.

Im happy just aslong as my car doesnt break down on a ringroad ever again :)

I had a blind man, a taxi driver and a copper trying to move my car... oh the shame :(

It really wasn't. I was humiliated, the taxi driver and the copper were pushing my car, and the blind man was screaming at me. I wanted to slap him lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club