43 replies to this topic

#31 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Ford Model: SMAX
Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

Can we go off topic on here with out being sent to jail or the posting closed or is it a free peaceful world .
also can we have polls?????????????

:D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 jasonmarie

jasonmarie

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford S Max

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

I take that as a yes then old mate

#33 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,936 posts
  • Ford Model: Kugy
Contributor

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

polls are available, and no we dont jail people LOL

#34 MondyLou

MondyLou

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Ford Model: MK4 Mondeo

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:05 PM

I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.

#35 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:23 PM

I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.

Hey Lou,
unbelievable, do you paint any stars for each car you bring down on board of your van? :lol:

Hope you will be more lurking here than elsewhere. It is your place, I would say if I would be the owner, but it looks like Steve don't mind.

Come on onboard I already foresee the fun.

Andrei

#36 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hey Nothing_but_trouble.

yes I have spotted you, please come on in the light.

Just in case - we are here to help with the troubles. :)

#37 smiffo aka malc

smiffo aka malc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: 2.5T S-Max
Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

Hi everyone!

#38 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:34 PM

Hi everyone!

Hey malc,

How are you doing. Glad you joined. Please come on here frequently. We are just setting up but you could expect us growing fast. Your experience is muchly welcome here.

Stay with us

Andrei :)

#39 zozzer

zozzer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Ford Model: S-MAX
Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...

#40 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:43 PM

After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...

wanted to reply but someone would say it is too much of sobaka on this forum. Whatever is said is said, amen.

See you tomorrow and all of the next week guys and gals.

Sobaka

#41 jasonmarie

jasonmarie

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford S Max

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

And two pints for me with ready salted crisp

#42 Barry 750

Barry 750

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: S-Max
Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hi Andrei,

Wondered where you had gone after leaving that other place!!

Recognise a few other names as well. :lol:

I'll see if this site accepts Charlotte.

Does seem to be a bit quiet though.

Barry

#43 star-glenn

star-glenn

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: s max
Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

hi there every one i used to be a member aswell of smoc rip off there seems to be a lot of people from that site on here

#44 martinss-max

martinss-max

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: mk 7 fiesta ttn 1.6 diesel

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:07 PM

ooooooo look lots of old ppl here

only joind here as youngest has got a new fiesta!

martin

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users