Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi to all the smaxers

sobaka

Blimey!

Look what happened while I was absent last night.

I like Zozzr's use of the word emigré ;)

A reason more for not to be absent, Mr B. :)

A reason more for not to be absent, Mr B. :)

No, not Mr B here, just Landman

I bear no resemblance to the Mr B that you refer to.

Honest.

That must be my twin. :ph34r:

No, not Mr B here, just Landman

I bear no resemblance to the Mr B that you refer to.

Honest.

That must be my twin. :ph34r:

Ok Mr Landman :)

Can we go off topic on here with out being sent to jail or the posting closed or is it a free peaceful world .

also can we have polls?????????????

Can we go off topic on here with out being sent to jail or the posting closed or is it a free peaceful world .

also can we have polls?????????????

:D

I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.

I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.

Hey Lou,

unbelievable, do you paint any stars for each car you bring down on board of your van? :lol:

Hope you will be more lurking here than elsewhere. It is your place, I would say if I would be the owner, but it looks like Steve don't mind.

Come on onboard I already foresee the fun.

Andrei

Hey Nothing_but_trouble.

yes I have spotted you, please come on in the light.

Just in case - we are here to help with the troubles. :)

Hi everyone!

Hey malc,

How are you doing. Glad you joined. Please come on here frequently. We are just setting up but you could expect us growing fast. Your experience is muchly welcome here.

Stay with us

Andrei :)

After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...

After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...

wanted to reply but someone would say it is too much of sobaka on this forum. Whatever is said is said, amen.

See you tomorrow and all of the next week guys and gals.

Sobaka

And two pints for me with ready salted crisp

• 5 months later...

Hi Andrei,

Wondered where you had gone after leaving that other place!!

Recognise a few other names as well. :lol:

I'll see if this site accepts Charlotte.

Does seem to be a bit quiet though.

Barry

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ooooooo look lots of old ppl here

only joind here as youngest has got a new fiesta!

martin