Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Name: Shabaz
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
  • Year: 2009

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:55 PM

Poohbear: The car isnt registered until it gets to your dealer and is all checked over. Well thats what ive just been told.
[/quote]

When imported my new audi 6 years ago I had it registered and got plates and tax when the car was not at the dealers in Holland. All I needed was the certificate of conformance which included the chasis number and other details plus an invoice which the deler had sent to me.
My fiesta will not be ready until 20 April and the dealer must register it by the end of March to get the pre Feb price I bought it for. He will provide me with a chassis and reg no on 30 Mar, when he will ask for full payment.
Hope I don't get ripped off.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

Can I just ask, why is it taking till the 21st april if you got the pre feb price?

#48 shabazmo

shabazmo

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Name: Shabaz
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
  • Year: 2009

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

Can I just ask, why is it taking till the 21st april if you got the pre feb price?

I have no idea. I was told 8 to 12 weeks delivery, so I suppose this is about 11 weeks. In mid Feb my wife did change the colour from Hot magenta to black, but the date did not chage more than a few days. Lets see what happens. I am getting a bit excited, having driven a demo for a couple of days and found it to have fantastic handling, stering and ride for a small car.

#49 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

They are fantastic, I have driven a lot of cars and took me over a year to decide what i wanted. The fiesta was first car i loved from the start and i could just drive it really well from the start.
Knew I had done the right thing when I had just ordered one and came back out to get in my old fezzi, and stalled it :(

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users