Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Hiya guys,

Been floating around on here for a while but not posted anything really, so thought I'd better stick some pictures up of my motor! It's the Focus Zetec S 1.6 Petrol 115bhp:

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

dwsdsa.jpg

I don't intend to do much, but this is what i've done so far:

• De-badged the rear
  • Changed interior bulbs (inc footwells) to LED
  • Changed dipped beam to M-Tec Cosmos Blue 100w
  • Placed "S" sticker on steering wheel

Next steps are:

• Put the Focus on Sports Pack wheels (18" Y Spoke Style)
  • Change main beam to M-Tec Cosmos Blue 100w to match dipped
  • Change sidelights to LED
  • Look at a twin tailpipe for the rear
  • Window tints & deflectors

As is with anything, it's all about money, and I have a service, MOT and Tax to pay for next month, so plans may well be on hold for a bit!

Cheers folks!

Managed to grab 3 of these over the last few months, currently hunting down the 4th! Can't wait to get them on, they will look awesome :)

9d663bc7.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Your car looks cracking.

Good start on the mods, I'm sure you'll soon get tempted to do a couple more.

Thanks mate.

The list could go on, very tempted with an ST upper grill, but need to get the basics sorted first.

It's surprising what inspiration pops up.

I don't intend to do much, but this is what i've done so far:

• De-badged the rear
  • Changed interior bulbs (inc footwells) to LED
  • Changed dipped beam to M-Tec Cosmos Blue 100w
  • Placed "S" sticker on steering wheel

Next steps are:

• Put the Focus on Sports Pack wheels (18" Y Spoke Style)
  • Change main beam to M-Tec Cosmos Blue 100w to match dipped
  • Change sidelights to LED
  • Look at a twin tailpipe for the rear
  • Window tints & deflectors

As is with anything, it's all about money, and I have a service, MOT and Tax to pay for next month, so plans may well be on hold for a bit!

Cheers folks!

Your Zetec looks very tidy, i was considering de-badging the rear of mine.

Any chance when you can get some pictures of your interior with the mentioned mods on? Just curious to how they look. I looked at a blue led interior light but wasn't too sure how it'd look.

iv just ordered an upper ST grill, I'm debating to re-spraying my chrome lip to black or even the Ocean Blue colour.

Keep us posted pal.

Your Zetec looks very tidy, i was considering de-badging the rear of mine.

Any chance when you can get some pictures of your interior with the mentioned mods on? Just curious to how they look. I looked at a blue led interior light but wasn't too sure how it'd look.

iv just ordered an upper ST grill, I'm debating to re-spraying my chrome lip to black or even the Ocean Blue colour.

Keep us posted pal.

Thanks mate.

Debagde all the way, looks miles better and much cleaner!!!

Only interior pic I have at the mo is my "S" sticker:

b1d4795c.jpg

Just adds a little something to the steering wheel I think :)

How much did you pay for your ST upper grill, and where from? I'd like to do it but I fear the whole locking flip badge may be a pain.......what you reckon?

Nice to see another Zetec S too :)

Ah yeah looks alrite actually. Il tell you whatl look good on that, a nice white and black overlay.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

As for the grill one of the lads here linked me up on eBay to a much cheaper grill. £33..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110886868631?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_732

I did get quoted around and on eBay £75 but after one of the lads on here linked it to me i bought it immediately.

As for the whole locking flip badge, it did pass through my mind but il give it a go and see and if its nails il put up a guide. It shouldn't be that hard mind. Near enough a straight swap few clips.

I was debating spraying my grills gloss black because as you already know the Zetec grills come in a dark dark grey colour and personally i like the dark look. My grills here in 4 days so il get onto it soonest then il book my window tint in and should have my DRL.

What have you done to you interior light?

Quite like the carbon look badges from DMB!

Interior lights I have just swapped the standard yellow 501 bulbs for LED's, a nice crisp white look, 10 x better in my opinion :)

Quite like the carbon look badges from DMB!

Interior lights I have just swapped the standard yellow 501 bulbs for LED's, a nice crisp white look, 10 x better in my opinion :)

Am i being a !Removed! here or what isn't anything over 55w illegal with reference to your M-Tec Blue Cosmos ? How much did they cost and was it a pain?

Am i being a !Removed! here or what isn't anything over 55w illegal with reference to your M-Tec Blue Cosmos ? How much did they cost and was it a pain?

Your bang on mate, but although they are 100w they don't dazzle and I'd say they are the closest to looking HID without having the kit. No hassle at all, pop the old yellow bulbs out and stick these in!

Cost me £17, here you go :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370268986657

Hi mate, nice looking car you got there :)

Very interested in the steering wheel 'S' badge, think it looks great. Any chance you got a link to seller?

Shocked to here you have the footwell lights in your 1.6 as I thought these were only on bigger engine versions. might do a retrofit at some point

Glad to see another Zetec S on here :)

Hi mate, nice looking car you got there :)

Very interested in the steering wheel 'S' badge, think it looks great. Any chance you got a link to seller?

Shocked to here you have the footwell lights in your 1.6 as I thought these were only on bigger engine versions. might do a retrofit at some point

Glad to see another Zetec S on here :)

Hiya mate.

I will dig out the details for the seller when I'm back on my desktop.

As far as I'm aware, all of the mk2.5 Focus have the footwell lights, Ford just send them out of the factory without bulbs in! I just bought the bulbs and popped them in :)

Hiya mate.

I will dig out the details for the seller when I'm back on my desktop.

As far as I'm aware, all of the mk2.5 Focus have the footwell lights, Ford just send them out of the factory without bulbs in! I just bought the bulbs and popped them in :)

I will have to look into this i was never aware i had them. Are the fittings hidden behind any carpet? Or should i visually see them when i get my head down?

Cheers for the link to bulbs.

Managed to grab 3 of these over the last few months, currently hunting down the 4th! Can't wait to get them on, they will look awesome :)

9d663bc7.jpg

Nice car!

I have these on my Black 1.8 TDCI Titanium with privacy tints and they look great!

Okay thanks mate :)

Yeah I have looked for my footwell lights before when it came up in another thread but turned out I didn't have the wiring or bulb holders at all :S

The footwell lights are ment to be just under the plastic trim in the roof of the footwell, if you get your head in there and look up, close to the centre console there should be a holder for the bulbs, one in the drivers and one in passengers. Looks almost like a random bit of plastic for a clip on bit of trim but has a wire coming from the other side if your car has it

after reading this post about the footwell lights, i went and had a look, i couldnt see any wires or bulb clips anywhere. but i couldnt check fully as couldnt open doors all the way.

read alot about changing the footwell lights 2 a slight blue glow. wouldnt mind doing it myself.

with the hid bulbs u say, have u got a photo with them being on? interested myself now :D

Will get pics of the footwell lights and a headlight shot later on with any luck :)

What about getting LED rear clusters?

Mine before:

a9c94084.jpg

Mine after:

cf62746c.jpg

27d98775.jpg

Are they full unit changes or just bulbs mate? Commented on those pics on your thread, make the car look awesome!

Are they full unit changes or just bulbs mate? Commented on those pics on your thread, make the car look awesome!

Full unit change mate,

and i really have to get myself a set thumbup.gif

do you need to splice the loom or anything?

that look pretty fancy :D liking the look of them, including the spolier which alot of people on here seem 2 have.

was that spoiler standard or aftermarket?

Looks pretty standard, my Zetec S has the same one.

Spoiler is standard. The whole cluster has been replaced.

Pretty sure it's the same as the ST spoiler too?