Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Private Registration Plates

.Ryan

And your V5 mate, they will send that off for you, normally comes backs after a week or two with your new reg on

Good stuff, will be sorting this on payday :)

My plate was on retention ,as i paid 105 to have it removed from my old car, so i did not have to pay the 80 pound.I did not need to take my insurance doc with me.

Downside is Hastings charged me 20 pound for "Admin" fee's" , never had this before , when i have changed over, and for that Hastings insurance will not be on my next renewel !

Insurance companies are going nuts with these!!!!!

I've paid £20 for every mod I've declared over the past year with Admiral - first the mk2.5 spoiler (eh, what? It's a standard Ford part... most people wouldn't be able to tell it had been changed... probably only the people on this forum), then the parking sensors (again, what? These are a safety feature which reduces my liability to Admiral, so if anything I should be getting a refund on my premium!!!), and then finally for my DRLs (again, safety feature - statistics show they can reduce daytime accidents by something stupid like 50%).

I just smiled and paid it for now, but come renewal day I'll be telling them that I want it all back before I'll even consider going with them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky for me my insurance doesn't charge for this.

Who's your insurer?

The amount iv had with luck with instances, put me off alot of things. When i tinted my windows to FACTORY Ford standards, LV cancelled my insurance as they don't approve of modifying. Scam..

I have found a plate i want from the DVLA site, £250 i assume £80 on top for fee, would there be an other fee's hidden?

I have found a plate i want from the DVLA site, £250 i assume £80 on top for fee, would there be an other fee's hidden?

The DVLA £250 includes the £80 fee so that's all you'll pay ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club