Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Fog Lights To Mk7 Fiesta

GillyShack

Hi there, just wondering if fitting aftermarket front fog lights to my 2011 fiesta would be possible?

Aparently, all the looms etc are there, just blanked, but i read somewhere that it would need activated in the software dept?

Any ideas?

I think ford tend to have the wiring in place as standard so that if the customer requests fog lights its simply a question of fitting the lights and the wiring that connects up the bulb holders just connects upto the existing loom. The wiring is there on my mk 6 fiesta although I havent fitted fog lights to it. I know on mine if I was to fit them id have to buy the following; fog lights/fascia panels to hold the lights in place, bulb holder(this comes with the additional wiring you need), and also the interior switch to to the lights in so that its got the function to turn on the front fogs as the existing switch only does the back. You'll probably find you do need to activate the software on the mk 7 for them to work you'll need to browse the menus though as im not sure how to having not got a mk7 myself

• 7 months later...

Hi there, just wondering if fitting aftermarket front fog lights to my 2011 fiesta would be possible?

Aparently, all the looms etc are there, just blanked, but i read somewhere that it would need activated in the software dept?

Any ideas?

did you mange to fit any fog lights?? im wanting to do the same

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club