• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16 carlbob

carlbob

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

I'm waiting for my candy blue titanium x 125 with 17's. They told me it was in stock when I ordered it, then last week told me it was being built on the 7th feb. will be very very annoyed if it ain't there on Friday. Anyone know how long it should take to get to the dealers. Again it's my first ever new car and I wanted it on release day, just one of the things on my To Do list.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Sliveredge

Sliveredge

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Name: Peter
  • Ford Model: mk7.5 fiesta 1.0 125 titanium x
  • Year: 2013

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm waiting for my candy blue titanium x 125 with 17's. They told me it was in stock when I ordered it, then last week told me it was being built on the 7th feb. will be very very annoyed if it ain't there on Friday. Anyone know how long it should take to get to the dealers. Again it's my first ever new car and I wanted it on release day, just one of the things on my To Do list.

mine was built the 6th of Feb and is being delievered to the dealer this week. so i would guess its around a 3 week process then its just how busy the dealer is with preping it getting tax plates etc etc i have found its normally a month from built date to keys in my hand with the last few cars

#18 carlbob

carlbob

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

mine was built the 6th of Feb and is being delievered to the dealer this week. so i would guess its around a 3 week process then its just how busy the dealer is with preping it getting tax plates etc etc i have found its normally a month from built date to keys in my hand with the last few cars

Thanks, will be ringing them tomorrow, really hope it's Friday as I booked the day off work.

#19 jmbrown91

jmbrown91

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Takes around 1-2 weeks to get from the factory to dealer, then a couple of days to PDI (which takes no time at all in reality) and tax the car...

Which dealer did you get your fiesta from carlbob?

#20 carlbob

carlbob

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Takes around 1-2 weeks to get from the factory to dealer, then a couple of days to PDI (which takes no time at all in reality) and tax the car...

Which dealer did you get your fiesta from carlbob?

Allen ford at riverside. Not greatly impressed with them so far.

#21 jmbrown91

jmbrown91

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

That's where I got mine from, who's the salesman you're dealing with?

#22 Nathan_M

Nathan_M

Too much time on the boards

• Members via Twitter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Flame Mk6
  • Year: 2004

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

What dealer did you order from ritch?

#23 carlbob

carlbob

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Rang Allen Ford earlier to enquire about my car as i have heard nothing. Got told that they dont have any details of my order!!!
They are gonna get back to me tomorrow. P**sed off is a mild understatement.

#24 ritch00_00

ritch00_00

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: Richard
  • Ford Model: 2013 Mk 7.5 1.0L (125) Titanium, White

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

What dealer did you order from ritch?

Vospers in Plymouth, I've been dealing with a sales person call Nikki who has been brilliant, she's kept me informed all the way, although I'm a low maintenance customer!

#25 ONe111

ONe111

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Kuga
  • Year: 2008

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Allen ford at riverside. Not greatly impressed with them so far.

We weren't either. It was like getting blood out of a stone to find out what we were actually going to have to pay for the car. The trade in price they offered was £1k less than we got from another Ford garage. Everytime we negotiated on price the chap would run off to his manager and come back with pretty much the same asking price just made to look different with creative accounting. In the end we went to another Ford franchise and got what we wanted.

#26 carlbob

carlbob

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

We weren't either. It was like getting blood out of a stone to find out what we were actually going to have to pay for the car. The trade in price they offered was £1k less than we got from another Ford garage. Everytime we negotiated on price the chap would run off to his manager and come back with pretty much the same asking price just made to look different with creative accounting. In the end we went to another Ford franchise and got what we wanted.

They were just like that with me. In the end i showed them the price i could get it online and told them to beat it. Suprisingly they did, but the service i have had has been awful and now i still dont know if im or when i am getting the car. Goid mind to cancel it and go elsewhere.

#27 Jay Ell

Jay Ell

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Jamie
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.0T EcoBoost

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

count down thread, who else is waiting for their fiesta?

I got the 1.0L (123) Titanium in White. The only other extra was Diamondbrite spray, does it actually work(?), they offered it to me for free so I felt obliged to accept.

Friday's the day!

congrats on your purchase, and congrats on being your first brand new motor.
This is my first post as I'm due to become a Ford owner for the first time since 1998.
Just this weekend I placed an order for a new Fiesta .. Mine's not due until mid April sadly!

Zetec (3 door)
Manual
1.0T EcoBoost (100PS)
Panther Black
DAB + Ford SYNC
Spare wheel
Car Mats

Took one for a test drive, and really couldn't believe how far the interior of these cars had come. It was a genuinely nice place to be. I'm chopping in an '07 Cooper S as the Mini is just not getting used, for what it is.. And the running costs don't justify the mileage I do (3 miles in the morning, 3 miles in the evening, weekdays only).
I thought the Fiesta was actually a nicer place to be than the Mini, especially considering the Mini, when new, was x2 the price!
Performance wasn't great, but it's perfect for what I need it for. And besides, I ordered another car the week before, and that will take care of the power issue.

one last thing .. I couldn't quite believe I had to order car mats for it. I genuinely asked the salesman, "does it come with a !Removed! steering wheel?" :)

#28 MartynS

MartynS

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Name: Martyn
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

I'm thinking maybe some don't - when I picked my car up (back in 2010) and the dealer was showing me where things were he pointed out the handbrake and gearstick!. To be fair it was probably because I ordered the interior pack that included a different handbrake and gearstick, but it still seemed funny either way.

#29 iNath

iNath

ST-2 Mod

• Super Mod
  • 3,627 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Molten Orange Fiesta ST-2
Contributor

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

one last thing .. I couldn't quite believe I had to order car mats for it. I genuinely asked the salesman, "does it come with a !Removed! steering wheel?" :)

It's half the price of a Mini, floor mats are considered optional :P

#30 Dee1983

Dee1983

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Diane
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost 100ps

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

ive ordered the Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost 100ps in Magenta with optional keyless entry/power start and Navigation, ordered it 2 weeks ago and have been told to expect it the 1st week in april, I HATE WAITING! Hurry up please :(

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users