Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

I'm popping in to see my dealer tomorrow about it :D f*** it, you only live once and it's not like a brand new M3 or something. Plus I really think interest rates are going to go up next year.

See what he say's, but I want to test drive one first, thinking white with electronic AC and that's it, liking the ST2 also because of the upgraded stereo and the tinted windows.

Does anyone know if the ST2 tinted rear windows are the exact same tint as my 2009 ZetecS got with the street pack? I hope so.

i couldnt say 'i know' :P but i did notice a drop in darkness as of 2010my - so it may very well be a bit lighter than yours!

i couldnt say 'i know' :P but i did notice a drop in darkness as of 2010my - so it may very well be a bit lighter than yours!

Hmmm, thanks mate, looks like I'll have to take a look if I can at some point, I like my tints as it helps keep me from getting blinded by idiot drivers who don't dip their headlights etc.

See what he say's, but I want to test drive one first

You'll have to wait a fair bit to get a test drive, I've had mine on order since 18th Jan (deposit paid, order form in my hands) and there's still none in the UK until at least 23rd March.

Just place your order, you'll not regret it

You'll have to wait a fair bit to get a test drive, I've had mine on order since 18th Jan (deposit paid, order form in my hands) and there's still none in the UK until at least 23rd March.

Just place your order, you'll not regret it

Well, I went and saw my dealer today and am SERIOUSLY thinking about one considering the deal he could do, no money off the car but trading mine in will cover all my outstanding finance etc and I end up paying a bit less then I am now on a 48 month deal. Hmmm and that's the ST2 as well!

Think I need to get some insurance quotes.... but I will be buying blind as he said none of their motor group has one, no one has test driven one, my dealers own car/ demo he doesn't think will get to them until end of April and he said obviously my good deal will change by then and I won't get a car until June! Every ST is factory built to order.

Think it's going to be a rare car.

Ordered an ST2 on 31st January in white with Style pack plus EATC , was informed by my dealer this morning it is being built today 15th March an was in the painting process . Am trading in my 2 year old S1600 with low miles an got a excellent p/x which swayed me in doing a deal , i am lucky thou as i get Ford Employee Discount so i saved quite abit with my Ford discount plus got a dealer discount on the list price as well . Delivery i am told is 1st week in April on mine , originally it was late March delivery . Think Easter being earlier this year put paid to that maybe but also think Ford have been over whelmed by the amount of orders an interest with the attractive price it's set for the ST over its rivals plus its getting great reviews from the press at the moment :)

mines due first week in april too i ordered the same as u bud cant wait x

mines due first week in april too i ordered the same as u bud cant wait x

Nice one! Did you get a good deal on your car in PX?

mmm so so 7500 for a 10 plate 25k on the clock x what about u?? u worried bout havin one of the first lot ??

I got £9750 for my S1600 with 14,800 miles on the clock , it's on an 11 plate just coming up for 2 yrs old lol thought that was a cracking p/x an why i nearly broke his hand off to shake on the deal :)

mmm so so 7500 for a 10 plate 25k on the clock x what about u?? u worried bout havin one of the first lot ??

I got around 6300 I think, my dealer fist gave me 6650 as a quote but that was for 30,000 but I had done 37,000 when I placed my order. But I was happy with the offer so. And no I'm not worried, by the time I'll get it I won't be the first haha. It's pretty much the same as the current car with the aircon etc, the Ford Sync may be a bit of trouble but Ford are pretty good with the software updates to fix any bugs. And the new Focus EcoBoost engines seem to be fine, I'm als glad the ST has a manual gearbox too as I read today the new Clio RS only comes with a paddle shifter and they have already state in first drives it takes the edge off and softens the car.

Next week the journalists drive the 208GTI.

Here are some photos courtesy of a forum member from the Fiesta ST Owners Club. If the MODS don't think it's ok to post please feel free to delete them or resize the photos. I think the guy works at the docks hence the access:

ST33.jpg

ST22.jpg

ST11.jpg

2013-03-15171808.jpg

Am I glad I got white? Oh Yeah!!!! But that blue is lush also, I think. Hopefully they'll hit the roads by the end of the month?

Pics look great as in the sun motoring pull out today was the first time I'd seen it in white an the pics you posted show it closer an better :) one thing i keep seeing in the test models the press are driving an looking at these pics do they have power folding mirrors an a auto dipping interior mirror fitted as standard as i asked if it was in the options ! I was told its not on the options list an only on the standard lesser models ? I wanted auto headlights/wipers an power folding mirrors but was told the ST is sporty an individual car an not going to have these on the options list , does anyone know if power fold mirrors are standard on the fiesta st ?

Good find! Keep them coming, at this very exact moment in time I can't be bothered to register another forum!

Joking aside,Some of the mirrors are folded though!

Yeah I doubt the ST gets power fold mirrors, but that's Fords spec lists, ST for sport, Titanium for luxury and gadgets and Zetecs for mid range kit, then Style for the low end.

Pictures are fine with me. Thanks for posting them

Thanks Mark. If the guy posts anymore I'll grab them. It's nice to know they are coming into the country now if anything :)

Out of interest, are those new rear light designs LED lights?

Very true they do look folded , it seems to me that the left hand drive European models you see on you tube and pictures i've seen on the net have power fold mirrors and auto dipping mirrors fitted ! Maybe the uk market is not having this ?

I think that spirit blue looks fantastic. Would love to see that in the flesh. Getting more and more tempted by an ST, after seeing the pics and reading all the reviews.... My S1600 is due it's 1st service in a few weeks, might speak to the dealer about avaibility etc

I got £9750 for my S1600 with 14,800 miles on the clock , it's on an 11 plate just coming up for 2 yrs old lol thought that was a cracking p/x an why i nearly broke his hand off to shake on the deal :)

Just out of curiosity was your S1600 a 120bhp or 134bhp? I have a 134 and will be selling it next year with around that mileage. Mines also a 12 plate so it'll give me a good idea. Hoping to get a Focus ST-2. Cheers

It's a 134bhp one , 2 years old on the 25th march , hope this helps

I got £7600 for my 2010 60 plate 120bhp S1600 with 40k on the clock, against my soon to be delivered ST2 in Panther Black

Hi I've looked everywhere on the web and with no luck even rang my local ford dealer got passed to 3 guys and not one of them new so hopefully someone might no on here. Does anyone know what insurance group this is going to be in ?

well i rang my ins and they said 15.00 more for the yr runs out jan 2014 so cant be that much higher than my mk7 zetec s ?? x