Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta "rs" Style Body Kit

DanGersFord

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Wide-Arched-Fiesta-JWRC-Bodykit-ST-150_261.jsp

Whats your opinions on the New Focus RS mk2 style bodykit for the fiesta? It has extra wide wheel arches to make it look like the RS. I think it looks fairly decent although im not sure about the green being a Rangers fan :P would need to have it blue haha

Hate it, doesn't suit the car at all!

Not a fan of the random vents on the front bumper by the wheels... and the back looks very plain without a diffuser really. I wouldn't say it's bad, but wouldn't say great.

I dont know I saw it in fast ford mag in December and thought it looked fairly good :)

I'm not sure out it , i don't like the wheel arches at all , front bumper looks ok.

I dont think the arches would look too bad with a decent set of 18" alloys and having the car lowerred so that the arches weren't so high. I think it also looks alot better with the facelift rear lights rather than the prefacelift.

I like this one more :) http://bit.ly/YyEhhk

I think that is the one I actually thought it was. Like I said I saw it in fast ford in December and it did look alot more like that :)

I think for the cost of fitting the kit,

Id prefer to spend the same amount of cash on making the engine perform as much as the RS body kit makes it look like it would,

RS one is definitely better.

Trouble is as above, it'll be all show and no go >.<

Hey! Thats my car all over! Lol all show no go. Insurance is far too much to have it all go below the age of 25 lol the looks of my car an general reliability are about the only things its got going for it haha

Insurance may be better checked before going ahead >.< could be pricey on insurance for the body kit.

Nah the insurance isnt normally bad just for fitting a bodykit and aesthetic mods dont add alot onto your premium. As soon as you start making performance mods that when the insurance companies start rubbing their hands together. Thats why ive only done appearance mods :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club