Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

hey guys, whats everyone paying for the ST2 ? I want one in spirit blue, but when i went into my local Evans Halshaw they said they didnt have any deals on and the car price is what it states on the ford website 

Hi bud and welcome to the site :) look at my post on this very topic on the 4th of this month and see what I paid and got discount wise off the list price , bare in mind i get additional money off with my ford discount .

I ordered mine on the 31st January and got £1638 off the list price :) you can get £250 off if you finance it and plus there's this promotional deal of £500 off if you test drive the new fiesta plus the style pack is free at selected dealer saving a further £275 so best to shop around maybe :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 funkylad

funkylad

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 36 posts
  • Name: ryan
  • Ford Model: fiesta ST-3

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for your reply markthechat

#18 peds

peds

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S
Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm not allowed to sell on this site and as I don't meet the requirements.
-iNath

#19 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

I see it on autotrader about 20mins ago as was looking to see if lookers had sold my old s1600 .
Shame your wife doesn't like the car and am sure you'll sell it being rare , thanks for the offer but i already have one and love mine :) far superior to my s1600 and Zs and would go so far as more enjoyable than my focus st225 ;)

#20 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for your reply markthechat

Your very welcome as hate to see peeps ripped off , i have always found the best deals are January to March and when a new model comes out there isn't many offers but for some reason found the Fiesta St had great offers from the get go :) years ago i waited 2yrs to get my ford discount off the puma as ford wanted top dollar on those at the time .

#21 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Name: Ricky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7.5 ST-2
  • Year: 2011

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Paid £18,200 for mine. Gave me £10,500 in part ex for my 11 plate S1600 though which is £1000 more than list price. They also gave me GAP insurance and Diamondbrite for free.

#22 funkylad

funkylad

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

they would only give me £8,800 for my 11plate S1600 only done just short of 15k miles , they did include 2 years free servicing and that diamondbrite stuff for free and free style pack, but since found out that that option is free anyway..Think im gonna hold out and go look around at other garages

#23 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Name: Ross
  • Ford Model: ST2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

8800 to be honest sounds like a rip off to me. I was offered 9.7k for mine and pushed for 10. And mine has the same mileage as yours for reference. Even with the two year service plan and diamond bright package I would shop around for around for a better deal than that. I even got a reduction on the GAP insurance as well.

#24 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

they would only give me £8,800 for my 11plate S1600 only done just short of 15k miles , they did include 2 years free servicing and that diamondbrite stuff for free and free style pack, but since found out that that option is free anyway..Think im gonna hold out and go look around at other garages

I got £9750 for my 11plate s1600 with 14800 on the clock without them even looking at it , i did tell them it had a bad stone chip with 2 dents on the bonnet but they weren't interested plus i also told my salesman i was taking my spare out plus the jack .

My car was appraised for March as thought my St was arriving about Easter time but didn't get it until 15th April due to delivery problems at Dagenham an handed my p/x over before taking delivery as i did not  want to re-tax the car or pay out for the second service plus my front tyres only had the legal limit of tread left , the day i handed my p/x over it was all cleaned up and the first time they'd seen it and they were astounded by how nice it was remarking they should of offered me more !

I was told  a price to change in January and get me in my St an they said they were throwing in 3yr gap and paint protection but didn't get me my invoice until the next day !!! When i looked at my invoice in greater detail i noticed the gap an protection were listed on my invoice adding £699 to the price of the car , i questioned this twice but was fed lies saying it was free and then 2 weeks before my car arrived my salesman told me he was leaving for a management  job elsewhere .

I then had to deal with the sales manager wen my salesman left and then we had a chat in private with me again questioning the gap insurance an protection an was told it wasn't free as i had always thought an he took it off my bill reducing my price of my st , i told him i didn't ask for them an found out since its how they make more money from you hiking up there commission as well so be warey if they say these are free ?

It was also talking to the manager in the last few weeks of waiting for my car i found out the style pack was free as we looked on his computer wen going over my bill , he read out the spec of my car and i stopped him wen he mentioned free style pack ? I told him it was the first i heard about it being free !!! I Then see it free on autotrader in a ford dealer ADVERTISING a black st2 for £17395 and in my dads ford news mag but only at selected dealers .

The deals may not be around now so much as Ford and the dealers have reached there MARCH REG Figures plus the St has proved big in demand now with big waiting lists after the rave reviews :) you just have to shop around i think and watch for any deals going about as it keeps changing .

#25 funkylad

funkylad

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

would having 2 little scuffs on the alloys reduce the price ? my gf scuffed 2 of them on a kerb.. Could of killed the Bit*h

#26 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

would having 2 little scuffs on the alloys reduce the price ? my gf scuffed 2 of them on a kerb.. Could of killed the Bit*h

How noticeable are they ? I caught one of mine on my s1600 in the first 6 weeks of ownership right on the edge an you only see it if the wheel was at the wrong angle to see it , I dabbed some touch up paint on it an they never noticed it wen they took it in or the really wore inside edge of  the tyres on the p/x , it depends on whether you put any tyre shine making the wheels stand out I guess . My old s1600 still for sale as see it on autotrader yesterday with lookers for £11,995 !

#27 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Name: Ricky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7.5 ST-2
  • Year: 2011

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

The near side front alloy on my S1600 was scuffed nearly all the way around, they never said a word mate.

#28 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Got a email today from my local dealer which confirmed the £500 off if you test drive selected cars. Email reads:

We've
recently won seven prestigious awards and thought this deserved a special
celebration.

Simply test
drive any car equipped with the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, or the
Fiesta, Focus ST, Mondeo or Mondeo estate, and you'll qualify for an extra £500
Customer Saving on any new Ford* - this is on top of any existing promotion
(exclusions apply).

We're only celebrating between 10th and 26th May 2013*,
so to see what everyone's talking about, contact us at Evans Halshaw Ford

#29 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

This website is seriously screwed up? I can access this thread from my email telling me it's been replied to, however every time I click on the forum list of thread etc I get a big error page telling me a moderator needs to fix the website? It was like this all day yesterday for me too?

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

#30 funkylad

funkylad

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all you guys for your advice  :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users