Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta... top selling new car

Air Hostess

I was able to grab some lunch to-day which is a rare thing, and happened to pick up a disgarded newspaper, and it seems that although new car sales are way,way down,small car sales on average are up 84% in this order

the Ford Fiesta was the best selling car for the 5th month in a row

Fiesta (20,654)

Corsa (14,993)

Focus (13,924)

Astra (8,713)

Golf (8,024)

But we all knew that didn't we....... thats why we are here.....lol

Kristal

Thats really interesting Kristal. I was thinking about that on my walk home today what the most popular car was. I would also like to know what the most popular colour is. There are a lot of black cars out there. All shapes, all sizes, all different names, all black! :lol:

Popular fiesta colour around here is definately a toss up between squeeze and hot magenta - with squeeze probably just pipping it to the post. Seen a lovely light silver one now - lush!!!!

Popular fiesta colour around here is definately a toss up between squeeze and hot magenta - with squeeze probably just pipping it to the post. Seen a lovely light silver one now - lush!!!!

I've seen 3 Zetecs in black, 1 in Vision and 1 in Sea Grey which looked really nice. If I didn't get black I would get the Sea Grey I think. Hot magenta and Squeeze were my initial faves but there are a couple of cars round my area that are the Squeeze colour already and I thought I would get fed up of it after a while. The Hot Magenta isnt quite as pink as I would like it. It looks a lot more vibrant on the advert.

After thinking my car was a one off round here....

today I have seen 2 black ones, 1 silver, 1 yellowy white colour, 1 squeeze, 1 vision.

Oh dear! Unique for all of 5 minutes!

After thinking my car was a one off round here....

today I have seen 2 black ones, 1 silver, 1 yellowy white colour, 1 squeeze, 1 vision.

Oh dear! Unique for all of 5 minutes!

Dont worry, a young lad in the next street - yeah the NEXT STREET has a frozen white zetec s and I have been driving around the opposite way so he dont see my mountune upgrade lol, then today I forgot drove past his house and he was out cleaning his and well his face was a picture, sure his mouth actually hung open! just have to hope and pray he didnt go straight in and google it and have to double pray that he couldnt afford the insurance increase the upgrade would bring. Sods !Removed! law I say lol.

I know, this being Denmark, I´m far away from you lot.

Except for the dealers demo cars, I have only seen 2 other Fiesta´s for the last 6 weeks.

One was Frozen white the other Blueish/greenish.

Lucky me, the Fiesta is a fairly expensive car over here. :P

lol i currently have three black new fiesta outside my house... ones a titanium, (mine) one is a zetec and another one model below... but all in black.. they all copied me, my mates that is... haha

Mine is in Ocean blue. Which (where I am at least) is a rare colour

Still not seen another Morello on the road, plenty of Blacks, Hot Magenta, Vision Blue, Silver and Squeeze.

Made up even more we went with Morello now.

Still not seen another Morello on the road, plenty of Blacks, Hot Magenta, Vision Blue, Silver and Squeeze.

Made up even more we went with Morello now.

Can't say I've seen a Morello one on the road at all...........

That's makes you unique here in sunny Leicestershire anyway Keith! :)

Dont worry, a young lad in the next street - yeah the NEXT STREET has a frozen white zetec s and I have been driving around the opposite way so he dont see my mountune upgrade lol, then today I forgot drove past his house and he was out cleaning his and well his face was a picture, sure his mouth actually hung open! just have to hope and pray he didnt go straight in and google it and have to double pray that he couldnt afford the insurance increase the upgrade would bring. Sods !Removed! law I say lol.

Well, Michelle, I just don't know what to say...............fancy that lad having the cheek to buy one like yours!!

Never mind, you could always go for some stickers as well--that'll fox him! :rolleyes:

I like Morello but it reminded me of my last car so. Wanted something completely different. Maybe I will get some go faster stripes for it in Halfords! :lol: Eventually will get some personalised number plates - maybe "H0T MUM 1"! :lol: :lol:

I like Morello but it reminded me of my last car so. Wanted something completely different. Maybe I will get some go faster stripes for it in Halfords! :lol: Eventually will get some personalised number plates - maybe "H0T MUM 1"! :lol: :lol:

Nothing like a bit of modesty eh? :lol:

Well nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet! :lol:

Well nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet! :lol:

I suppose if you don't nobody else will eh? ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club