Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel badge overlays

MichellefromEssex

Does anyone no if the option "Mk6 Fiesta - Standard" Applies to the facelift model aswell?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• Nipz

• Gazjs

• DanGull

Here are the pictures of my badges :D

Front Grill ...

BILD0671.jpg

Back end ...

BILD0675.jpg

Interior ...

BILD0676.jpg

All those look lovely. I particulaly like the girly pink :)

Michelle did you get your white and chrome badges? if so i'm thinking that is you over on zsoc.com?

so these are just stuck over the blue original badge??

seems a bit strange as some theives cud just peel em off?

Dav- yeah I did and yeah that is me lol,

Welshade - when they are stuck on they are very secure, even close up they look like they are complete badges not just stick ons, I suppose someone could try and nick them but think it would take them a while to remove.

so these are just stuck over the blue original badge??

seems a bit strange as some theives cud just peel em off?

Welshade - when they are stuck on they are very secure, even close up they look like they are complete badges not just stick ons, I suppose someone could try and nick them but think it would take them a while to remove.

Plus, they would have to be the saddest Thieves!

Unless they do it just so they can p*ss you off!!!

Plus, they would have to be the saddest Thieves!

Unless they do it just so they can p*ss you off!!!

To be a thief you have to be sad in my book :)

If someone was to steal them then id imagine they would be pretty useless as the y would loose there "Stickyness" ... so yeh, if they were to steal them, it would just be to !Removed! you off :lol:

i thought it might have been with the name and all, got to say the badges look awsome really go well with the car :)

Ive just ordered the yellow black one for my new fiesta... to go with my mountune appearance..

Ive just ordered the yellow black one for my new fiesta... to go with my mountune appearance..

Ive been wondering about this for 3/4 days now! The guy emailed me back and said it was a good match... I really want to get the wheels and as soon as i have the money i will!

Please take pictures when you get yours, as i really want to get them. How long does it take for delivery?

il hav it by friday an fitted sat morning... im going to get wheels sometime in summer, but want spolier done 1st..

il hav it by friday an fitted sat morning... im going to get wheels sometime in summer, but want spolier done 1st..

Smart! I love the spoiler but really want the wheels and for around £200 more i can get the wheels and tires (well near enough them, but thats another decision lol)

Ive been wondering about this for 3/4 days now! The guy emailed me back and said it was a good match... I really want to get the wheels and as soon as i have the money i will!

Please take pictures when you get yours, as i really want to get them. How long does it take for delivery?

Ordered mine on the tuesday night and they were with me the friday, they come recorded delivery so make sure someone is in :P

Be interested to see how the yellows match as I was really undecided about going for black/yellow as the mountune yellow is quite different to primrose yellow.

• 3 weeks later...

id like to see a black badge on a black fiesta, anyone done this?

does any1 have theses on there centre caps?and what size are they?

I'm told that the 55mm size is what you need for the Mk7 Fiesta.

I missed ma postman this am so mine r at the post office till Mon.

Will get a few pics up next week mine have been customized.scotland.gif