Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

how often do you change jobs?

iantt

as title, how long do you stay in your job for before moving on. 

im currently considering changing employer ( still doing essentially the same job which i enjoy still ) 

over the years ive had 10 employers, ranging from 1 week to 14 yrs at a time. 

curious what time of  length others stay with  there employers for ? 

ive become less tolerent of incompetent managers/owners in the last 10 yrs and find myself looking elsewhere. plenty of jobs out there for me to just fall in to. 

Well with currant company being my first job and unable to join RLC as I had hoped, I'm still with the company 18 years later. 

I work for a company where you're still considered new if you've been there for less than 10 years lol. I'm not quite old enough to be working for that long, but I don't plan on moving jobs unless the country goes even more downhill and I end up moving abroad.

• Like 1

Longest ive stayed in one place was 10 years.....looking back i should have left around 4 years before i actually did but i got too comfortable and eventually made myself ill with pressure so i walked in one day, handed in notice and left immediately never to return, truly a turning point for my career and ive since rebuilt my confidence in a much better job.

shortest was 9 months as the job was moved to the company head office i didn't want to relocate.

Currently heading for 3 years and moving along nicely - who knows what the future will bring however.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club