Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Dash Console Clips

TomsFocus

So, vacuuming the drivers footwell today (the mk3 standard mats are ridiculous, too small so the ridge in the floor gets worn, have heel dents already in 2 months and the grit is well and truly stuck in the mat, wish I'd bought the velour ones like I had on the mk2, still look fine after 10 years)...bit anyway, while down there noticed this.  Surely those clips are meant to be on the inside?  How easy is it to remove and reseat?  Any idea why it would have needed removed since the factory?

IMG_20180410_132856781_HDR.thumb.jpg.82e98be888d0202374ffc65cdfa2f786.jpg

Remove the lower part of the radio by taking out the black centre piece (it unclips), undo the screws then use a trim removal tool (I used a spoon) to unclip it, pull the outer trim piece out slightly just enough to resit the trim. Not the best explanation but it's fairly easy 

• Thanks 1

Lots of plastic clips to damage then...not the ideal job for me! :laugh:  There's a huge panel gap on the drivers side of the fascia so can hopefully sort that at the same time. 

Cheers both of you. :smile: 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club