Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LED bulbs in mk3.5 Focus.

Diastolic

So, I have just got myself an Mk3.5 Focus titainium as an upgrade to my Fiesta. I had a number of LED Bulbs fitted in that and was wondering if its just as easy to fit them in the Focus.

Has anybody had an issues, or got any advice? The model I am getting is the Titinaum without the appearance pack, so it doesn't have that large lens for the dipped beam or LED DRL's as my fiesta had. Would that be a problem? 

I replaced my side lights to led and rear marker lights but when I did the rear light/brake light they would still draw power and glow faint red all the time so swapped them back 

I replaced my side lights to led and rear marker lights but when I did the rear light/brake light they would still draw power and glow faint red all the time so swapped them back 

Did you try adding an inline resistor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Did you try adding an inline resistor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, it was late in the day and after loosing all of my lights and checking all the fuses I put the original back in and gave up... 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club