Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centre caps size mk2.5

Philsh

Evening All, 

Just collected a Focus Titanium with the standard multi spoke wheels and was wondering what size centre caps they have so I can order some new ones? I'm at my mates and not in my car so can't check but dying to order some bits! 

Thanks

Phil 

54mm on the standard 16” multi. 

around £16 for a set of 4 on eBay ----  eBay item number:191626463895 :smile:

4 hours ago, andypsp said:

around £16 for a set of 4 on ebay ----  eBay item number:191626463895 :smile:

£5.99 I paid for 4. Not sure if they're knock offs, but they look decent! Here

China offer them for less than £5, but obviously got the wait! Got mine in a few days from this seller.

4 hours ago, Micro said:

China offer them for less than £5, but obviously got the wait! Got mine in a few days from this seller.

a lot of the cheap china ones last less than 1yr and the print starts to fade and rub off, also reading comments on eBay a lot of people moan that the cheap ones dont fit too good :huh:

Yeah I bought some cheap ones that didn't fit tightly...the rattling was almost as annoying as the loose wheel nut caps rattling... :rolleyes: 

Then bought a set of genuine for around £12 3 years ago and they're still fine now.

8 hours ago, Micro said:

They are the ones I've ordered! I'll give them ago if no good I'll get the proper ones. Can't complain for £6. 

I’ve got some black/chrome Ford centre caps if anyone’s interested. They are 60mm in diameter but didn’t fit my car and couldn’t be ar5ed to send them back. Paid £10 for them so cover a Jiffy bag and postage, a quid, and they’re yours. 

Drop me a PM if interested 

BC22509C-149D-473F-AF40-0B344B4D4AAF.jpeg

On 4/22/2018 at 5:48 AM, andypsp said:

a lot of the cheap china ones last less than 1yr and the print starts to fade and rub off, also reading comments on ebay a lot of people moan that the cheap ones dont fit too good :huh:

On 4/22/2018 at 9:01 AM, TomsFocus said:

Yeah I bought some cheap ones that didn't fit tightly...the rattling was almost as annoying as the loose wheel nut caps rattling... :rolleyes: 

Then bought a set of genuine for around £12 3 years ago and they're still fine now.

We shall see! These are a tight fit all round, the clips seem more flexible than the oem ones so hopefully less likely to break.

This is the difference between the cheap ones and genuine ones I bought lol...

IMAG5146.thumb.jpg.61e98563f675f9f3a1c0c0bcf6cbbad2.jpg

IMAG5147.thumb.jpg.152f5a84633cbcf8a46e85ff93945270.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club