Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Focus Ecoboost Airbox Screws

murray7895

Hi all,

i am new to the forums and just wanted to ask you guys for a bit of help, have recently just replaced my air filter from OEM to a K&N Performance filter, as i was taking it off one of the screws that secure the top lid fell underneath the engine bay and i cant seem to find it, has anyone got any ideas where i can get a replacement screw (currently has 3/4 screws securing the unit) will this affect the car or do any damage not have the extra screw?

its a MK3 Focus 1.6 Ecoboost Zetec S

Cheers

it hasn`t dropped onto the undertray has it that covers the bottom of the engine bay

ive had a look and cant seem to find it, ive drove since then so will that have moved it? just dont really want it causing any damage to the car

it may have rolled out then if you have been driveing it (unless its dropped onto the plastic cover trim under where the radiator is) the screws don`t normally come all the way out when you undo them. quick trip to a scrap yard would be the best thing, same screws from 2008-2016 focus will do you.

il have another look, for the short term it wont affect the car? wont get the chance to get to a breakers untill the weekend

1 screw missing wont hurt the car so don`t worry about that 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club