ILR1975

Ford Focus Zetec 125

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me if the two lights in the picture can be illuminated, would the connectors be there? any ideas as to cost of the two lights and what colour are they in the Titanium model?

Thanks 

IMG_2388.JPG

there the led type  and im surprised on a titanium that there not working  they are part of your Ambient lighting, check your settings on the main menu first to see if they are actually on , if not use Forscan you might be able to switch them on from there, im pretty shure someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon and advise you

On 6/11/2018 at 7:50 AM, Tasape said:

there the led type  and im surprised on a titanium that there not working  they are part of your Ambient lighting, check your settings on the main menu first to see if they are actually on , if not use Forscan you might be able to switch them on from there, im pretty shure someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon and advise you

There is no ambient lighting installed at all. I have the Tit X and there should be two little indented bits with holes for the light to shine through. This car isn't a Titanium that he has so the wiring might not even be there.