aliislekzade

UNDER THE SUN - AIRCON NOT WORKING

Hi i fixed my aircon , (i changed hi pressure switch and aircon pump clutch) and its working great since yesterday.

so what happened yesterday?

my car(ford focus mk2 2006 tivct 1.6) was under sun, and wheather is 40'(at shadow) in my country (very hot). When i started my car and after 30 seconds i switch on ac but there is coming hot air and no connection aircon clutch. then i wait nearly 5 minutes and its doesnt work. and when i was driving my car aircon starting to work . how it could be ?

this happened maybe fifth time, from yesterday to today. but its working, when i take my car under the shadow. but its not working when i take my car under the sun...

what did happen under the sun ??? car was wait about 5 hour under the sun . is there any sensor that was working bad from hot weather (sun)? where can i look ?? please help , thank you :)

fan is working when i press ac switch, but clutch not engaged :(

What is the clutch air gap set to?

What are the high and low side pressures? ( ambient temp needed at the time of testing too)

clutch is new , and high pressure sensor is new. gas is new refilled. and no electric coming to cluch socket .

aircon mechanist say that sensors are ok. and gas is ok. 

i thing there is something that is effected from sun(hot weather) 

is it be any cable ? or any other sensor? or connection socket ? 

A new clutch requires to have the gap adjusted with shims. If the gap is too large, the clutch wont engage in hot weather.

If there is no power, try bridging the air con relay.

no power at clutch, but fan is working when i press to switch on ac button. 

is that showing the relay is working i thing?