Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S / ST style rear spoiler

James

I have seen a Zetec S/ St style rear spoiler on eBay in black but it is advertised as only fitting 12/13 Focus models only? Is this a mistake on their part and would it not fit say a 2015 Focus? It's not a genuine Ford part so could this be an issue also? Would I be better off buying the Spoiler from a Ford dealership?

its not better get second hand one genuine ford from eBay ?

for me look like will fit

I have been looking for a while but haven't come across a genuine second hand one yet on eBay. All seem to be knock offs. Woulde prefer genuine parts all right. I don't know wether to chance it and buy it or wait for genuine Ford one to be advertised.

It does look like it should fit though. 

I would prefer a black spoiler to be honest. Save me the bother of having it resprayed. Thanks for the info though. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have bought the black spoiler and it looks like it will fit. Just wondering will my existing brake light fit it or will I have to get a Zetec S / St line brake light for it?

Your existing light will fit,  but I don't know about the length of the lights wiring as the st/zetec-s spoilers are more prominent. I think the brake lights for the st/zetec-s are white lens not red, the water hose pipe will need a extended piece of hose to reach the jet..

• Like 1

Thanks for that. Luckly the spoiler has come with an extension for the hose pipe. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Finally got the the ST rear spoiler fitted. It looks class!IMG_20181221_085945.thumb.jpg.db13ff28c23c852c0ee20f7a185cf173.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club