Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight problem

Kentish Man

Hi

I have a Fiesta Metal. I was in traffic the other day when I noticed that my lights were on but the light switch was in the off position. I couldn't turn them off. They did go off when the ignition was turned off. The next day it was ok but a few days later after bumping up a small kerb it happend again. Also I have noticed that my headlights only work with the ingition on, I can't remember if it has always been like this. I have just had a new coolant fan fitted by a independent garage and wondered if they have caused this problem. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Not sure what the problem is, but I can tell you on my 2015 Fiesta and on my previous 2007 Fiesta the headlights could only be on when the ignition is on. 

Thanks for that, I have the AA coming to look at it. Could be some wiring problem when I had the new coolant fan fitted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club