Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus CC Mist Upgrade?

GeorgeFocusCC

Hey guys. My focus CC 57 plate is (I believe) a MK2. 

I've seen mist washer jets for ford focus mk2&2.5 however when I put my reg into the websites it says they don't fit my vehicle. I assume my washer jets are a different type as I own a coupe convertible instead of a hatchback?

Are the sites right and I have no luck getting a mist washer jet?

The mist washer jets are a Focus MK3/MK3.5 part. Officially the part numbers of these washer jets is not compatible with the FocusMK2/MK2.5.

However the MK3/MK3.5 washer jets have exactly the same sizes and fitment as the focus MK1/MK1.5 and Focus MK2/MK2.5 washer jets. this way the MK3/MK3.5 mist washer jets are a direct fit to all focus MK1/MK1.5 and Focus MK2/MK2.5 versions.

Note that there are both heated and non heated versions of the washer jets. If your car has heated washer jets you need the heated version of the mist washer jets. These are quite expensive. Also note that there are also cheap Chinese copies of the original MK3/MK3.5 mist washer jets. I would personally stay away from these Chinese copies. I already saw an example of these (heated) washer jets that caused a fire.

• Thanks 1

If anyone wants a pair of heated mist nozzles I have a pair left over from when I swapped them out for Paintmodz colour matched ones.
Open to sensible offers.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 2

So I can use any of them? that's kind of good news. how do i know if I have heated jets or not. Will it say on the actual jet or have a part number?

6 hours ago, JW1982 said:

The mist washer jets are a Focus MK3/MK3.5 part. Officially the part numbers of these washer jets is not compatible with the FocusMK2/MK2.5.

However the MK3/MK3.5 washer jets have exactly the same sizes and fitment as the focus MK1/MK1.5 and Focus MK2/MK2.5 washer jets. this way the MK3/MK3.5 mist washer jets are a direct fit to all focus MK1/MK1.5 and Focus MK2/MK2.5 versions.

Note that there are both heated and non heated versions of the washer jets. If your car has heated washer jets you need the heated version of the mist washer jets. These are quite expensive. Also note that there are also cheap Chinese copies of the original MK3/MK3.5 mist washer jets. I would personally stay away from these Chinese copies. I already saw an example of these (heated) washer jets that caused a fire.

Usual way to check if they are heated is to remove the bonnet liner and see if the existing nozzles have wires on them.
You may also be able to see if there is a small loom run alongside the washer hose to the bonnet without removing the liner.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club