Do Not Sell My Personal Information

misfire

lasthope

any idea why me car keeps misfire foucs 1.6 dtci 2008 it statrs and drive ok till i bang my foot down it seems miss and stop got to turn car off and on to start again and if iam driving 65 np then go up hill and try to over take some one it will miss  gain as i stick me foot down just drove about 70 mile  none stop today doing 60 and 70 as soon as i go up hill and stick foot down to over take its back again

pick a number, could be many things, your best getting yourself a code reader, a good one, 

Grab one of these https://tunnelrat-electronics.fwscart.com/TRE27_USB_AUTO_MS_HS_CAN/p4541936_18511559.aspx

and Forscan (its free) just google it.

Youll need a laptop for that one but you can get a Wifi version from the above site ,but you will need to buy Forscan on your iPhone or android device.

If I were to hazard a pure guess, id be leaning towards fuel, when was the filter last changed? 

But thats a pure guess, ELM327 and forscan is your friend and it will help you no end.

• Like 1

Had the car 13 month now i never had a fuel filter on yet just before i got car it had its serive so dont no if that part got changed come to re think ot done this few month back to but seems its back

ok, well the fuel filter needs changed, I did mine every 12k. I think ford recommend 36k but im quite sure you will find a consensus on here that it really needs to be done before that!

it might not be the fuel filter at all, it could be the fuel rail pressure sensor, regulator, pump. I could be absolutely anything.  Dont go fishing by swapping out random parts, get a reader and find out what the computer says, that will greatly narrow down the potential problems

Ok thanks iam on hoils so when i get back i get ot on a computer see what pops up

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club