Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Just a few ideas

Daveyboii1991

Hello guys and girls 

new to the ford owners club and to the ford scene apart from owning a st170 for all of two weeks then having it took of me by the law. 

Anyways I’m holding an event to raise money for the cancer research. I’m currently loosing A very close family member but I won’t go to deap into this part. 

Basically I have realised that the car scene doesn’t really have a good name for its self so I was thinking about holding an event for all old and new cars not just fords but all kinds to all get together and raise a few bob for the charity. 

Im currently running a ecoboost 1ltr which is in process of getting a make over with the cancer research logos and engine bay spray which I will be posting pictures as it progresses. 

Now I’m not sure if there’s anyone on here who would like to donate some ford owners club stickers or merchandise for the event that would be muchly appreciated. 

The event I’m wanting to hold will be in the County Durham area as I know people will ask where and when it is that I will keep posted as the event gets closer and closer and I will be putting a flyer up on Facebook Instagram and on here so if possible can someone let me know if I could have permission to have a sponsor from the owners club just to have the logo on the flyer as I will be having a few more car culture groups on as sponsors too. 

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you guys. 

A040FCE0-5F0F-4E28-A76C-C3FD81C9C061.jpeg

FCC17497-F6C8-41B3-82DA-AB2E12D14EBD.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club