Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2004 Ford Fiesta Coolant in spark plug well

Davis.kk

Hello, i had an emergency today, my fiesta started misfiring and there is coolant in spark plug well, but i really need to drive 90 mile distance today, what do you guys think? Am i going to be able to make it? Care is misfiring like crazy and is shaking when under pressure.

Is it coolant or rainwater, mine gets rainwater in it after heavy rain. I’m pretty sure it comes in via the bonnet to scuttle seal. I just clean it out and carry on.
I have also heard about core plugs leaking so you need to know if it’s coolant or not.
I’ve tried many different cures, all of which have failed, my latest is that the seal looks like it sagging in the middle so I cut a length of garden hose and fed it through the seal to plump it up.
Only time will tell ?

14 minutes ago, niknakmb said:

Is it coolant or rainwater, mine gets rainwater in it after heavy rain. I’m pretty sure it comes in via the bonnet to scuttle seal. I just clean it out and carry on.
I have also heard about core plugs leaking so you need to know if it’s coolant or not.
I’ve tried many different cures, all of which have failed, my latest is that the seal looks like it sagging in the middle so I cut a length of garden hose and fed it through the seal to plump it up.
Only time will tell ?

its coolant 100% as im loosing coolant and the water kind of thing which is in spark plug well is in pink color

its your core plugs, i wouldnt drive it 90 miles, get it fixed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club