Do Not Sell My Personal Information

!!Coolant System Problems!! HELP!!

kennedy3

Just replaced the head gasket, timing belt, water pump, Thermostat, coolant tank and cap, oil and air filter and completely flushed and bled coolant System many times. It is a 2005 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. Engine Code (FUJB)

Went for an NCT yesterday and the car had passed on everything but emissions and a coolant leak into the exhaust. they had it on the the emissions tester and revved it up and then a load of thick white smoke started coming out of the exhaust. All was running well until the NCT. car was driving perfect and still does but coolant is being burnt off. 

The coolant tank also expanded and popped on the way home so I'm thinking there's a block somewhere in the system and the pressure from that is somehow leaking coolant into one of the cylinders and burning off that way?

From the looks of things a previous owner put the wrong rad in it as there is a dodgy looking rad hose held together by two clamps at the very bottom of the rad connecting to thermostat housing. Do you think this could be the problem? Wrong rad? Engine tends to overheat also, getting up to around 124°C on some occasions. Engine fan also only cuts in at around the 110°C to 120°C range. 

I had done a sniffer test previously and it had passed with no problems and then I had replaced the thermostat and housing gasket and then it started burning coolant. 

The car is currently parked up at a Petrol station and will be towed back today so I'll do another sniffer test to make sure head gasket is still ok.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks