Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help with forscan error

Macka89

t9r6XPC.jpgHad an issue again with car keep stalling and its like car resets its self, management light on so i plugged in forscan and its saying powertrain control module error

car is fiesta mk6 zetec 06 plate

any help and advice and if this could be my issue

thanks guys

Forscan is saying it is unable to read the specific DTC but it’s ‘narrowed’ it down to an error within the PCM, which could be one of a thousand different things. What other errors is it reading? There are 2 others, do they have codes? 

Ones audio (maybe because original is no longer in) and i will have to plug in for the other one as cant remember 

Strange one, when i flick the switch i get some errors when i flick the switch i get other errors (the switch when i brought is meant to be up and down but its left to right) these are what i got....dVo40sT.jpg1XxbhCW.jpgDEU9Fii.jpg5lDoPVT.jpgas said the issue i have is the car tries to stall on me (has actually stalled) but i have to add more gas but its like the car turns off and back on

Ok so i now understand it, the error is something to do with a sensor for fuel ratio and stuff but i cant seem to find anything saying yhis could cause the car to cut out/stall. Maybe someone would know more

You’re program isn’t reading everything. It should read a lot more than that, the BCM is missing which is on the other side of the switch. Try disconnecting the car and when you reconnect create a new profile, don’t use one the system recognises. Let it read the first bit and then when it asks if you have a switch select ‘yes’ and then click the switch and continue. You should then have a lot more modules present, once that is done I suggest clearing all the stored codes and then performing another scan. The codes you have could be historical and nothing to do with your current problem. 

Just tried clearing and still get the same results, also new profile. 

Lmao i found issue, the air pipe has snapped off. But will get that error fixed i found

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club