Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Speedo Clocks - Look The Same But......

Gilly

bought a set of 1.8 focus clocks from fleabay, now they are identical to my 1.6 focus, but wen plugged in , some lights stay on! engine management/abs/petrol, wen i change back to my original 1.6 clocks, all is fine again with no lights displayed, are the pins set up differently on the rear of the 1.8 clocks?????

bought a set of 1.8 focus clocks from fleabay, now they are identical to my 1.6 focus, but wen plugged in , some lights stay on! engine management/abs/petrol, wen i change back to my original 1.6 clocks, all is fine again with no lights displayed, are the pins set up differently on the rear of the 1.8 clocks?????

well 2 dfferent engines so different sensors im not sure if they are a straight swap cant see why not might be the clocks you bought that are at fault does everything else on them work

well 2 dfferent engines so different sensors im not sure if they are a straight swap cant see why not might be the clocks you bought that are at fault does everything else on them work

ye indictors, lights everything else is ok .

ye indictors, lights everything else is ok .

to be honest im guessing but either the clock is faulty or the engine wiring is different in some way some of the pins could be the other way round as the 1.8 is a different engine really

to be honest im guessing but either the clock is faulty or the engine wiring is different in some way some of the pins could be the other way round as the 1.8 is a different engine really

well ye, has to be one or the other lol. think its just different wiring, just tried the 1.8 clocks in ma mates focus 1.8 and they are fine. so the hunt goes on for a set of 1.6 clocks.